A Mindset For Success!
We strongly believe that each one of us has the ability to create any level of success for ourselves by using the magic of your mind. Remember that we acknowledge and understand that everyone has their own definition of what success is and to what degree it is attainable!
Ask Yourself: Do I want to make more money? Do I want a promotion? Do I want a long lasting relationship? Do I want the House of my Dreams? Do I want to travel the world. Do I want a nice car? Do I want to give to charity?
Whatever your wish is, whatever your purpose is, you can attain it by following the strategies listed below. We did exactly that and found ourselves creating two businesses, writing 5 books, and manifesting other successes in our lives in which we have used the power of our minds to manifest the level of success that we wanted to achieve.
1. Make a list, a profound list of exactly that thing it is you want to be successful at. Once you have a list that includes all the things no matter how outrageous they are, then you must prioritize your list. Look at the things that you really want to accomplish, need to accomplish, and have to accomplish-number them by priority of importance then start to work on those first. You will feel more organized, more focused, and less stressed about having to complete your tasks.
2. Believe and have faith that you can achieve it. If what you want to accomplish is being a great singer, fighter pilot, or neuro surgeon, you must have a huge level of belief that you can accomplish this and that no one can stop you. You must be able to visualize yourself doing the thing that you want to accomplish and let nothing stand in your way. You must have absolute faith and not give into doubt about the things you want to pursue.
3. Make a plan, or write down the goals that will be needed to attain the success you are looking for. Writing down short term goals and long term goals will enable you to stay on track of what you need to do on a time scale and it also gives you a way to keep yourself accountable. In this world, only about 10% of all humans on this planet plan their successes, make goals, write them down and follow through with them. When you do this, you will be ahead of billions of people on this planet on their way to your success.
4. Visualize your success every morning and every night before you sleep. The movie "The Secret" talks about the power of visualization in order to attract the things that you want from life. It stresses the importance of holding a picture of what you want to attain or what you want to be like for periods of extended time and giving those pictures energy by giving it the fuel from your feelings. The longer you practice holding the picture in your mind, and yes, you can make it a goal to make this a better practice for yourself- it gets easier and easier for your mind to create a clear picture of what it is you are seeking.
5. Feel as if you have already attained the success you are looking for. When you do this as stated above, you give the picture waves of energy that enable you to create stronger images of what you really want. It gives your mind the opportunity to put your whole body in a position of acquisition or literally, you become a magnet. The Universe will start arranging things for you slowly but surely when you persevere.
6. Be accountable to someone for following through with your goals of attaining your success. Find someone you trust to help you stay focused on what you want to attain! Everyone needs encouragement, needs someone to believe in them and therefore, if you find someone that can help you envision your dream and help you make it a reality, the more powerful and purposeful that person becomes. That person, or persons will be there to lift you up, to push you, and to listen to you whenever you are faced with adversity. But their main purpose is to make sure that you don't quit! They will be there to make sure you follow through with your promises.
7. Take action on that nudge that you feel toward the desire or level of success that you want to attain. Joe Vitale, "Mr. Fire" and author of "The Attractor Factor" states, "Take immediate action on that intuition, that idea that simply calls your attention, the world works in fast ways." This will give you that momentum and will keep you on track because you will feel that it is the right thing to be doing.
8. Never Quit!! Persevere no matter how tough the pain. Pain is temporary and at the end of that pain sits success with a huge grin eager to become your friend.
The video below is Joe's 17 year old daughter, Jasmine, who has taken the philosophy of developing a mindset of positive thoughts to the next level and has created a youtube chanel devoted to using her inner power to help others in their quest of discovering their greatness within.