What is Harmony? Can we expect to remain in harmony forever or do we get bumpped off the path away from it every now and then when challenges of life arise. With 100 percent certainty, even when we think that we have worked hard to achieve a certain state of positive mental flow and you feel like you are in the vortex of clarity, there will definitely be times when life will challenge the mental work you have accomplished. Not to worry though because you won't fall too far from the path of positive mental flow because once you establish a habitual pattern, "paradigm", your mind will work to get you back in harmony within that positive realm of existence.
So the same is absolutely true for anyone who is usually in a negative mental flow or finds themselves repeating negative patterns and behaviors. Once you start working on substituting positive behaviors for those negative ones that are so familiar and safe, your mind will work relentlessly to get you back to where it thinks it should belong. Harmony is the set of patterns that keep you in a constant flow of behavior or actions. It wants to keep the song the same, the rythm of the dance the same.
Like in music, harmony is that steady flow of sound that keeps a song sounding like it should. The laws of the the universe as they apply to us humans, also work to keep us singing, marching, working, parenting, loving, caring, hating, discriminating, etc. until we consciously decide to intentionally and with clear decisiveness substitute the behavior for a more positive one. Once the suconscious mind accepts that as a new harmony to react to, it will kick up its energy boosters and keep you in your harmonic dance or trance of life. You will be challenged and tugged. You will have to stay the course.
The beauty of understanding all of this, is that you are the one in control of what rhythm of life you want to be in. It will take a ton of work, but the results will be phenomenal if you choose to change the dance. If you choose properity, the universe will select that song and dance for you. If you choose a poverty mindset, then the universe must listen and put you in harmony with it. How can anyone want to choose a poverty mindset, you may ask yourself? Well, there are many who read all the books on goal setting and prosperity consciousness, but never take any action to accomplish what they need to in order to place themselves in that harmonious dance hall where abundance awaits them.
This is why anyone who commits to wanting to change a behavior, at least one that is harmful to you, feels the personal power of freedom they give themselves when they follow through with changing the dance. The new behaviors have to be substituted for at least 30 days. This works great for addictions!
1. Clarity-of what you want and stick to it- meditate on it- follow your passion
2. Courage- to follow through with setting your short term and long term goals
3. Competition- don't compete, there is enough for everyone
4. Contribution- live from purpose and service to others
5. Compassion- love yourself and others
With that said, "Put a little MaxPower into your life!"
Although I totally agree that by thinking positive thoughts, we can start to change the way we see and behave in the world, the fact remains that we usually think on an average of about 60,000 thoughts a day that can cloud our thinking. The thoughts that dominate our minds are usually thoughts that we have preprogrammed in our mind and use to function with over 95% accuracy.
So think about it, if we start to consciously think positive thoughts, one, maybe two a day or even a thousand, how can those thoughts compete with the other 50,000 plus thoughts that you think about. Granted, that half of those thoughts may be positive, but the other half may be negative and limiting thoughts.
So, then it is true that in order to form new sustainable effective positive thoughts, we have to make it a practice of purposely planting new thoughts in our sub-conscious mind, where the fertile soil awaits. Our subconscious mind awaits for the new thoughts and the more belief and energy you give them, the more they will take root in your mind. Just like a garden, the soil doesn't care what you plant in it, it just goes to work on giving it life. It is the law of life, what so ever you sow, you shall reap.
These are 3 strategies that I use for your new thoughts to take root in my subconscious mind in order to create the life I want that you can easily use also.
1. Meditate- I like to meditate as often as I can. In meditation, you can get in tune with the calmness inside of you and release some of the negative and limiting thoughts that prevent us from having clarity. I also use it to replace old thoughts with new powerful thoughts. This takes practice and dedication. I usually like to meditate before I go to sleep becasue your subconscious mind is still working even while you sleep. If you don't know how, there are many guided meditation videos on youtube you can start using immediately. There are also numerous books in your library that will teach you how to meditate.
2. Read- I find that when I read books that interest me, it gives me new perspectives on things that I may have been seeing in a negative way. For instance, I wanted to change my financial situation from having a limited income to an abundant one, I chose books on that subject and went to work on taking notes and learning about the system of acquiring abundance. It actually added new thoughts to my sub-conscious about the possibility of being prosperous. Thoughts I never had before.
3. Model People Who Think Differently- I actively watch and read about successful people because I know that if they have done it, so can I. I learn from their philosophies and methods. Remember that if you surround yourself with negative and pessimistic people, you will find yourself feeling and thinking the same way and in turn, you are adding more negative stuff to your sub-conscious. On the contrary, if the people you are learning from are confident, optimistic, and think positively, chances are that you too will be filling your sub-conscious mind with the same mindset.
I wish you all success always! I will be publishing an eBook on this topic with more tips and strategies soon. With that said, "Put a little MaxPower into your life!"
With lots of Love,
Do you believe in Miracles?
Hello Friends and Family,
I wanted to ask you humbly, "Do you believe in Miracles?"
As a youngen, I always wondered who was really responsible for creating miracles in people's lives. I had heard about God, Jesus, and Mother Mary from heaven having something to do with these so called miracles. I wondered about it so much because at one time, I had stopped believing in miracles...I had fallen into a deep victim mentality because of all the challenges of my youth.
-My mom died when I was five
-My dad was an alcoholic and couldn't take care of me and my sibblings
-I was taken in by my aunt who didn't speak english and never went to school
-We lived in poverty and scarcity
-Violence surrounded me a huge percentage of the time
BUT I ALWAYS HAD A FEELING THAT THERE WAS A DIFFERENT WAY- I SAW THAT OTHER PEOPLE
WERE HAPPY AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW I TOO COULD HAVE A PIECE OF THAT LIFESTYLE..
I WENT ON A QUEST TO FIND OUT HOW AND I STARTED BY READING "THE POWER OF THE
SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND" BY DR. MAXWELL MALTZ AT 19 WHEN I WAS IN THE U S NAVY.
SINCE THEN, I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK. I BECAME A STUDENT OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND
I REALIZED THAT THE DESIGNER OF MY LIFE WAS ME, AND NOT MY CIRCUMSTANCES.
IT TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AGAIN, BUT MIRACLES ARE ALL AROUND US...I KNOW NOW THAT WE ARE ALL MIRACLES!
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK INWARD AND FIND YOUR TRUE ESSENCE AND MEANING, IT WILL AMAZE YOU TO FIND THAT ALL ALONG YOU WERE ALWAYS CONNECTED TO A SPIRITUAL ENERGY THAT WOULD GIVE YOU ANYTHING THAT YOU ASKED FOR. IT IS THIS SPIRITUAL ENERGY THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE THAT YOU ARE A MIRACLE AND THAT YOU CAN CREATE GREAT MIRACLES ANY TIME YOU NEED THEM BY USING THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
THE SPIRITUAL GURUS CALL THIS "THE LAW OF ATTRACTION" - WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT AND GIVE ENERGY TO, YOU BRING ABOUT IN YOUR LIFE... THE GREAT NEWS IS THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT AND HOW MUCH YOU CAN FOCUS ON IT.
I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING AND IMPLEMENTING THIS PHILOSOPHY FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND IT HAS LED ME TO ACHIEVE MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE THAT I WOULDN'T OTHERWISE HAD BEEN ABLE TO IF I HADN'T DISCOVERED THIS AMAZING LAW OF ATTRACTION, SUCH AS;
-GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL
-HONORABLY DISCHARGED BY THE NAVY
-HAPPILY MARRIED FOR OVER 25 YEARS
-MANAGED A BUSINESS
-BECAME AN ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL/COUNSELOR
-BECAME A SUPERHERO IN A COMIC BOOK
-BLACK BELT IN TAEKWONDO
-AUTHORED SEVERAL BOOKS
-ATTAINED A SENSE OF GRATITUDE
-HAVE A LOVE OF LEARNING
I AM SO HONORED TO HAVE GOTTEN IN TUNE WITH THIS AMAZING ENERGY AND I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OTHERS GET IN TUNE WITH THEIRS TOO. I HAVE HAD MANY GREAT ROLE MODELS AND MENTORS ALONG THE WAY, AND I TRULY BELIEVE THAT A GREAT COACH CAN ALWAYS HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS - MIRACLES!
MY GOAL AND PASSION IS TO BE A GREAT COACH AND AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS WHO ARE SEEKING TO LEARN HOW TO USE THEIR AMAZING POWER WITHIN THEMSELVES TO ATTRACT ANYTHING THEY WANT INTO THEIR LIVES. UNTIL NEXT TIME, "PUT A LITTLE MAXPOWER INTO YOUR LIFE!"
Click to set custom HTML