The anatomy of anything is just looking at the make up or inner workings of something. Because we can't see trust itself, many experts have tried to define it in such a straightforward psychological way.
I am going to try and explain trust in a simple- if that's even possible, so that it makes sense to me and hopefully you.
1. Clear boundaries have to be established with yourself about yourself and how you define it. You must learn to trust yourself!
2. There must exist a reliable friendship, in where you know that person will rely on you and vice-versa.
3. You must decide, what and how much you share with any person you decide to completely trust. Somethings are better left in the vault.
4. If you want trust in your relationships, then you must live a life of integrity. That is, you must do and live by a set of values that are consistent with great character!
5. And last, but not least, a trusting person is a non-judgement type of person.
These are some of the concepts that Brene Briown talks about on Oprah's master class so eloquently. It made sense and it is so true that we as human beings can never escape trying to define and instill trust in our lives. It is a gift when you know you have people in your life that can you truly trust with your life.
Click to set custom HTML